Every voice matters in Amherst. Cathy looks forward to hearing from you!
We hope to build broad support. Join Cathy’s campaign and her efforts to prioritize schools, address climate change, assure accountable spending, improve safety and infrastructure, and ensure that development enhances our downtown, village centers and neighborhoods.
If you support Cathy or want to learn more please let us know how to reach you.
Contact Cathy at: firstname.lastname@example.org. She can be reached by phone at: 413-549-0119.
If you would like to volunteer to help with her campaign, please indicate the activities that appeal most to you. Sign up to volunteer, request a lawn sign, receive campaign updates and action opportunities, or provide input to the Cathy for Council campaign.
Want to participate in campaign, questions for Cathy? Click here.
Town Election Dates and Calendar:
- September 14th: Nomination papers deadline
- September 28th: Registrar certification deadline
- September 30th: Last day to withdraw nomination papers
- October 3rd: District One Neighborhood Association (DONA) gathering for District 1 and at-large candidates Mill River Recreation Area
- October 13th: Last day to register to vote for Town Election